When visiting the website, our network provider will be able to obtain information that is necessary to deliver a stable service.
Read more about this in the privacy statement of Hjelseth Computers.
Functional cookies are used to:
– Remember your login information
– Stay safe when you are logged in
– Make sure the web pages look consistent
Performance cookies are used to:
– Improve the performance of the web pages by loading the pages faster
– Improve user experience
Targeted cookies are used to:
– let you share and like content
– Send information to other websites to customize their advertisements
Examples of usage
Cookies are used to provide you with better services, such as:
– enable a service that recognizes your device so you do not have to provide the same information multiple times
– Remember that you have already entered your username and password when logged in to the pages, so you do not have to redo it for each page.
– measure how many persons using the services so we can make them easier and faster
– Analyze data to help us understand how to use services online so we can improve them
If you want to delete cookies that are already stored on your computer, follow the instructions for the browser by clicking Help in the menu.
You can read more about cookies and how to use them at www.aboutcookies.org or by clicking Help in your browser.
We use Google Analytics to measure the number of visitors, which pages are most popular, how long the visits last and other related information.
This information is anonymized as far as possible through Google Analytics’ tools, and it is only used to provide a holistic impression, we do not identify individuals through statistics retrieval.
Read more in the privacy statement from Google.
Views of pages and articles, as well as which links are clicked, which keywords were used to find the website and the country the visitors are from, are collected from Jetpack.
Other data included when this information is collected is the visitor’s IP address, browser version, available languages, and which page was referred from.
If you are a WordPress.com user and are logged in to their services, then username and user ID will be obtained from this service.
This information is stored for 28 days to aggregate statistics and we do not have access to data that can identify individuals.
Read more in the Privacy Statement for Automattic.
The website uses text types made available through Google Fonts. When loading such text types, we do not collect information about the visitor to the website.
Third Party Content
It happens that we include video clips, photos or content from other third party websites. Such content treats the visitor as if they were on the included content’s own website and therefore it may occur that cookies or statistics are obtained from these third parties.
On our webpages, you can also contact us via a contact form, we ask for the name of a contact person and contact details.
Personal information we receive upon requests is not used for any purpose other than contacting you.